Operation Halloween representatives including ticket cashiers, security and management have the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
- Absolutely no smoking, alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are permitted on site.
- No food or beverages are allowed beyond the concession area.
- Do NOT touch displays or actors in any of the haunts.
- Young children must be supervised at all times. Children 12 and under must enter haunts with an adult.
- No running or rough housing.
- Absolutely no: Lighters or matches, knives, guns or weapons of any kind, cigarettes, alcohol or illegal drugs, vulgar language or profanity, silly string, stink bombs, fireworks, or pets.
- Operation Halloween is not responsible for any broken or lost items.